Camelia room, complete with sliding door wardrobe, bed with storage unit
Fixed composition bedroom, made with ennobled or lacquered materials in MDF.
Camelia room components:
-Armadio x1 with 3 sliding doors with central mirror, Olmo nature finish, melamine White, Measurements: High-245 Lar Ghezza-90.
-X2 AUX bedside table with 2 drawers, white melamine finish.
-AUX chest of drawers x1, 3 drawers, white melamine finish
-REFLEX x1 bed with 160x190 container base, base included, natural Elm finish
- WINDOW mirror x1.
- Panels - In class E1 wood particles, thicknesses 14 - 18 - 25mm, covered with scratch-resistant melamine paper, high quality, printed in several finishes.
- Edges - In thermoplastic material, thickness 0.3 - 1 mm.
Back Panels - In woody fiber class E1, 2.8 mm thick.
- Drawers - Bottom in wood fiber, class E1, thickness 2.8 - 3 mm. - Side panels in wood particles class E1, thickness 12 mm, coated in PVC. - Metal guides with wheels.
- Panels - Of wood particles, class E1, thickness 18 - 25 mm, covered with scratch-resistant melamine paper, high quality, printed in several finishes.
- Edges - In thermoplastic material, thickness 0.3 - 1 mm. Internal and external mirrors - Made of 3mm thick silver glass.
- Paints - In polyester resins, glossy and opaque, applied with a veil and dried with UV rays.
- Decorative - In wood fiber + thicknesses coated with finish paper or varnished paper.
- Hardware - Handles in extruded aluminum and molded thermoplastic material. - Hinges in pressed metal with nickel-plated finish. - Other hardware in stamped metal or in die-cast zamak, finished with the application of high-resistance epoxy paints.
- Interior accessories - Tie rack and trouser rack made of MDF coated with printed paper in multiple finishes. - Removable side table in extruded metal and thermoplastic materials. -Metal shoe rack with details in thermoplastic material. - Internal tubes in extruded metal. - Internal lighting systems purchased pre-wired in compliance with current legislation.
- Edging - Polyurethane glues / thermo-fusible glues.
- Materials and / or substances that can cause damage to things, man or the environment - None.
- Packaging - The packaging of the product must be disposed of in accordance with the regulations in force in the municipality where the product is unpacked.
Safety warning regarding the use of the product
- Assembly - Assembly must be carried out according to the information in the assembly instructions.
- Positioning - The overturning of the furniture can cause even fatal injuries therefore the furniture must therefore be permanently fixed to the wall to prevent the risk.
- The accessories for fixing are not included because each wall requires a specific fixing accessory. Contact a specialist dealer to identify the suitable fixing system for fixing the furniture on the wall of your choice.
- Maintenance and Disposal - The cleaning of all parts of the furniture must be carried out, in order not to damage the finishes, using specific products, which do not contain acetone, ammonia and solvent or abrasive agents. At the end of its use cycle, the product must not be disposed of in the environment, but entrusted to the municipal solid urban waste disposal company, for transport to landfills or for possible recovery.
The transport of the packages takes place with a truck suitable for the transport of furniture. The bedroom is shipped to the customer disassembled.
- Imab Group
- Finish-Nature elm, White ennobled
- Nature finish-Elm
- Chest of drawers
- Finish-White ennobled
- Bedside table
- Finish-White ennobled
Serietà e Cortesia
Cordialità e professionalità
Divano 2 posti Doria
Tempestività e precisione
Il servizio è pessimo
Monopattino BONGO SERIE Z
Acquisto Bongo serie z off-roa
Veloci, professionali e seri
Gentilissimi servizio perfetto
Monopattino Cecotec Bongo Z
Bongo z off road
16 other products in the same category: