Terms of sale
These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, carried out remotely via the internet on the website https://www.samitech.it/ based in via Cesare Battisti 5 - 53034 COLLE DI VAL D'ELSA (SI) Italy VAT number and Cod .Fisc. IT01462420520 registered in the register of artisan enterprises of Siena REA n. SI149720.
The prices indicated on the website https://www.samitech.it/ always include VAT.
The data is protected by 2048-bit SSL encryption.
|Location||0 - 2Kg||2Kg - 5Kg||5Kg - 10Kg||10Kg - 20Kg||20Kg - 30Kg||30Kg - 50Kg||50Kg - 70Kg||70Kg - 100Kg|
|Italy||€ 7.00 + VAT||€ 8.00 + VAT||€ 9.00 + VAT||€ 12.00 + VAT||€ 14.00 + VAT||€ 18.00 + VAT||€ 25.00 + VAT||€ 35.00 + VAT|
Goods sent by courier always travel insured.
In the case of purchase by bank transfer, the goods will be shipped only after the payment of your order has been made.
Privacy and processing of personal data:
Rover Srls, with registered office in Via Cesare Battisti 5 - 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI) Italy and VAT and Tax Code. IT01462420520, as data controller, informs you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be transferred or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles, dictated by directive 95/46 / EC and by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 N ° 196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
For further information visit the page on privacy and on the processing of personal data by clicking on the following button:
The user is solely responsible for the custody and use of the password issued at the time of registration. For any illegal or incorrect use of the site made through the use of the identification password, the user will be responsible for his own actions even if not wanted by him or attributable to third parties.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale:
The contract stipulated between Rover Srls and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Rover Srls. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase:
The Customer can only order the products present in the electronic catalog of https://www.samitech.it/ at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL)https://www.samitech.it/, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color tones or dimensions present in the image.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Rover Srls by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered as acceptance of the order in itself, but only as confirmation of receipt of the same. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Rover Srls. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in the "Who we are" section, present on our site at the addresshttps://www.samitech.it/. If received correctly, the order can be viewed by the customer on the Rover Srls website in the "my orders" area once logged into "your Account", located at the top right of each web page of the site.
In case of non-acceptance of the Rover Srls order, it will promptly notify the Customer.
Before making any purchase on our site, it is always advisable to contact us to be aware of the times of finding or creating the goods of your interestCONTACTS.
Payments via the site can be made in the following ways:
- In case of purchase withBank transfer, the Customer is requested to make the payment only after receiving an email notification from us on the time needed to find the products you have ordered. This communication will be sent to you within 24 hours of receiving your order.The retrieval of the products you have ordered from our suppliers, if these are not present in our warehouses, will only take place upon the actual crediting of the amount due; within and no later than 7 working days from the sending of the e-mail notification on the times for finding products, under penalty of cancellation of the order. The estimated delivery date will have to be recalculated starting from the credit date. In case of non-payment the order will be canceled. Orders with any commissions charged to us will not be processed.
To speed up the order processing it is essential that the Customer indicates in the reason for the transfer:
> the order reference number
> the date the order was placed
> name and surname of the order holder
- In case of purchase withStripe, for each order there is no additional charge. Stripe is the online payment service that allows you to pay securely, easily and quickly by credit or debit card. Your financial data will not be shared with Rover Srls but will be managed directly by Stripe. In case of cancellation of the order or non-acceptance by Rover Srls, the amount will be refunded to the card used for payment. Rover Srls will not be responsible for delays and / or damages caused during the reimbursement phase.
- In case of purchase withpayment in installments with KlarnaIn partnership withKlarnaBank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment must be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
The invoice will be sent by email to the email address entered during the registration phase.
Rover Srls reserves the right to cancel an order or an order item if the following circumstances occur:
-articles that are reported as out of print by the manufacturers;
- items that, due to problems, cannot be delivered by suppliers;
During the shipping phase:
Packages are delivered to the Courier by 1:00 pm every day. Rover Srls company sends customers important information on how to accept receipt of goods by email or telephone. From this moment the parcels begin their process: they are taken to the Corriere headquarters and from there sorted for their final destinations. In these phases the packages undergo various removals and displacements, therefore for these reasons, upon receipt of the goods it is necessary to check the packages accurately and always sign with reserve, to be entitled to a possible replacement of the product and at the same time demonstrate to the our private insurance to have adopted all the precautionary conditions for insurance coverage.
Each Courier already in the late evening or the next morning, sends an email or a text message on the customer's mobile phone, confirming that they are in charge of the goods and indicatively the delivery time with the link for tracking.(the tracking will be activated only after your order has reached the SDA warehouse). Customers have the opportunity to reply to text messages within 24:00 of the same day to change any delivery parameters.
Upon receipt of the product:
In order to make our service more and more efficient,upon receipt of the package, please strictly adhere to these four essential points:
- Carefully check the condition of the packaging upon delivery by the courier, tooif the package is not damaged,always sign subject to control, by adding the wording "Integro parcel - signature subject to control".
This operation allows us to have the right to a possible replacement of the product and at the same time to demonstrate to our private insurance that we have adopted all the precautionary conditions for insurance coverage.
Otherwise we do not guarantee replacements due to hidden breakages (damage to the contents with undamaged package not damaged) and the compensation will be governed by vector insurance with DL 286 of 11/21/05.
- In case the package is damaged, put the words "I sign with reserve - damaged package"- Always make sure it is written.
- In case the package is seriously damaged, in order to have also caused damage to the internal content,Reject the goods- and put the words "Goods refused for damaged package".
- Check the number of packages deliveredthat corresponds to what is indicated in the tracking.
Those who fail to strictly adhere to these four points will not be protected by the product replacement warranties..
Any disputes must be raised immediately to the carrier and notify the incident with relative photographs to Rover Srls at the email@example.com, otherwise the product is considered delivered correctly. The invoice or receipt must be kept as a valid document for the guarantee.
The courier is required to make a passage to attempt delivery, in the absence of the recipient he will issue a notice of passage and the package will go into storage. The recipient will have to collect it at the relevant office or pay back the shipment charged at the current rates, including € 16.00 file opening and € 0.90 daily rate up to the 5th day, beyond the 5th day € 2.80. The shipping office will contact the customer by e-mail on the day of departure to confirm the new delivery.
Shipments in storage:
The collection must be made by showing an identity document (corresponding to the name of the recipient of the delivery shown on the order). If the delegate wishes to delegate the withdrawal, in addition to his / her identity document, he must show the original document of the delegator or a photocopy with a written sheet of plain paper where the data of the delegator and the data of the delegate must be reported, with justification of the delegation itself.
For any damage caused by transport:
Upon receipt of the goods, check the presence and integrity of all items covered by the order.
Any communication of anomalies or breakages must be communicated via email together with photographs of the damage found no later than 8 days from receipt of the goods.
After eight days we decline any kind of responsibility for breakages / anomalies / shortages and for any redelivery (also for absences or for wrong addresses), the cost will be borne by the recipient.
We do not accept disputes of lamps / articles assembled and installed.
We do not accept complaints for failures or breakages due to incorrect use or assembly of the article.
Once the actual anomaly / breakage has been ascertained, a replacement lamp or component will be shipped, depending on whether the problem concerns the complete lamp or only a part of it.
Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below. Therefore, in accordance with the article on the right of withdrawal, Legislative Decree No. 21 of 21 February 2014 - Implementation of Directive 2011/83 EU on consumer rights, amending directives 93/13 EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing directives 85/577 EEC and 97/7 EC - The legal period for exercising the right of withdrawal is14 daysworking from the day of receipt of the goods by the consumer if the information obligations have been met. If this term expires on a Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday or non-working day, it will be extended until the first following working day. The customer who returns the product in exercising his right of withdrawal has: the right to a refund of the price of the product / s ordered, including the cost of outbound shipping, while the return shipping costs are charged to the customer. On the proposal of Rover Srls, the customer who has exercised the right of withdrawal, can however opt for an exchange or a credit note.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send Rover Srls - via Cesari Battisti 5 - 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI) - a registered letter with return receipt or via Pec, no later than 14 days, containing the following documentation:
- written and signed declaration of the will to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the article code (s) for which the withdrawal is requested;
- copy of the original invoice (indicates the order number, invoice number and the Customer code);
- bank details on which to obtain the transfer (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder);
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product eg: accessories;
- Rover Srls, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the customer that the purchased good will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to article 67 c.2 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of the relative packaging;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by "Rover Srls". In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number present on the sales invoice; if the goods have a serial number different from what is indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Rover Srls will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Rover Srls is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- the goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must return to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorization to return, after this deadline the shipment will be rejected and at the same time the request for withdrawal will be canceled.
In the event of partial withdrawal of the order, the customer who benefited from free shipping during the initial order, for exceeding a minimum order value, may be charged for the shipping costs corresponding to the order placed if the latter is of less value than the minimum purchase required to obtain free shipping.
-Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
Many products on the website can be customized. Therefore, for the choice of colors or variations of sizes, different from the image shown on the product page, a particularity takes place: on customized products by express request of the customer, the right of withdrawal cannot be applied: see Article 5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. Lgs 185/1999. The decoration options other than those shown in the image are to be considered product customizations, therefore these variants do not fall within the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 185/1999.
Inquire first about any exclusions from withdrawal
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging and / or internal packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Rover Srls will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 14 days of return of the goods by bank transfer.
5. The Company Rover Srls, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree. 206/2005, informs the customer that the goods sold will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to art. 67 c. 2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of the relative packaging and brand seal. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Rover Srls will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
6. The directive2011/83 / EUintroduces thepossibility for the customer to return a used or partially deteriorated good; the latter, of course, will be returnedan amount that takes into account the devaluation of the asset. In any case, an agreement must be found with the customer on the amount to be returned.
Jurisdiction in the event of disputes:
The law on disputes provides that up to 5000 euros is treated by the justice of the peace. If the buyer is in possession of a VAT number, the Court closest to the seller (in our case Siena) is responsible for it, while for private individuals (for the right to the consumer) the Court closest to the customer's address is responsible.
Comments, criticisms, communications:
All customer opinions sent toRover Srlss are supervised and moderated by the marketing department ofRover Srls. In the event that these opinions are contrary to the law or morality (abusive advertising, defamatory intentions, insults, improper comments ...)Rover Srlsreserves the right to reject or censor the opinion in question.
ODR for Online Dispute Resolution:
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
The Data Controller is available to answer any question sent by email to the email address published in this document.
For any type of information on products, delivery times, payment methods, product customization, please contact us by phone at 3497151776, or by firstname.lastname@example.org through our pageCONTACTSpresent on this site.