1. Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below. Therefore, in accordance with art. on the right of withdrawal Legislative Decree No. 21 of 21 February 2014-Implementation of the EU directive 2011/83 on consumer rights, amending directives 93/13 EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing directives 85/577 EEC and 97/7 EC - The legal period for exercising the right of withdrawal is14 daysworking from the day of receipt of the goods by the consumer if the information obligations have been met. If this term expires on a Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday or non-working day, it will be extended until the first following working day. The customer who returns the product in exercising his right of withdrawal has: the right to a refund of the price of the product / s ordered, including the cost of outbound shipping, while the return shipping costs are charged to the customer. On the proposal of Rover Srl, the customer who has exercised the right of withdrawal can, however, opt for an exchange or a credit note.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send Rover Srl - via Cesari Battisti 5 - 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI) - a registered letter with return receipt or via Pec, no later than 14 days, containing the following documentation:
- written and signed declaration of the will to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the article code (s) for which the withdrawal is requested;
- copy of the original invoice (indicates the order number, invoice number and the Customer code);
- bank details on which to obtain the transfer (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder);
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product eg: accessories;
- Rover Srl, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the customer that the purchased good will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to article 67 c.2 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of the relative packaging;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by "Rover Srl". In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number present on the sales invoice; if the goods have a serial number different from what is indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Rover Srl will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Samit Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- the goods subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must return to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorization to return, after this deadline the shipment will be rejected and at the same time the request for withdrawal will be canceled.
In the event of partial withdrawal of the order, the customer who benefited from free shipping during the initial order, for exceeding a minimum order value, may be charged for the shipping costs corresponding to the order placed if the latter is of less value than the minimum purchase required to obtain free shipping.
-Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
Many products on the website can be customized. Therefore, for the choice of colors or variations of sizes, different from the image shown on the product page, a particularity takes place: on customized products by express request of the customer, the right of withdrawal cannot be applied: see Article 5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. Lgs 185/1999. The decoration options other than those shown in the image are to be considered product customizations, therefore these variants do not fall within the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 185/1999.
Inquire first about any exclusions from withdrawal
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging and / or internal packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Samit Srl will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 14 days of return. of the goods by bank transfer.
5. The Company Rover Srl, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the customer that the goods sold will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to art. 67 c. 2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of the relative packaging and brand seal. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Rover Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
6. The directive2011/83 / EUintroduces thepossibility for the customer to return a used or partially deteriorated good; the latter, of course, will be returnedan amount that takes into account the devaluation of the asset. In any case, an agreement must be found with the customer on the amount to be returned.
Jurisdiction in the event of disputes:
The law on disputes provides that up to 5000 euros is treated by the justice of the peace. If the buyer is in possession of a VAT number, the Court closest to the seller (in our case Siena) is responsible for it, while for private individuals (for the right to the consumer) the Court closest to the customer's address is responsible.
Comments, criticisms, communications:
All customer opinions sent to Rover Srl are supervised and moderated by the marketing department of Rover Srl. In the event that these opinions are contrary to the law or morality (abusive advertising, defamatory intentions, insults, improper comments ...) Rover Srl reserves the right to reject or censor the opinion in question.
ODR for Online Dispute Resolution:
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
The Data Controller is available to answer any question sent by email to the email address published in this document.
For any type of information on products, delivery times, payment methods, product customization, please contact us by phone at 3497151776, or by firstname.lastname@example.org through our pageCONTACTSpresent on this site.