Frame door in bleached oak finish combined with black groove. New showcases with wooden frame and wired glass. Terminal bookcases to improve and maximize the use of kitchen spaces
Bongo z off road
sgabelli bar Irelia
Miele TCH630 WP
Miele tdd 430 wp
Corner modular kitchens
Amalfi door in pantographed MDF covered in Polymer. Peninsula with tilted top: optimal solution for a design kitchen but in small spaces.
19 mm polymer-coated MDF door on groove structure. Use of columns H 132mm useful for smaller spaces. New hoods in brushed iron, blackboard, pewter, corten and antique copper finishes.
Matching the materiality of the frame door with the plain plain door. Raised counter situation with inclination. Use of the island with cooking area with integrated hood.
Soft finishes and natural essences, combined with the particular door with slatted frame, tell the return to tradition, which together with the innovative design define a contemporary chic style.
Door with 34 ° inclination on the edge. The top with inclined edge, available in fenix finishes, favors the groove grip of the door. The doors integrated into the base units favor peninsula situations if you do not want to have a ceiling hood.
Microwave cabinet. Open equipped wall between the two columns to improve the kitchen's containment. New selection of tops in Total white wood finish on six-sided lacquered MDF door.
The low-height tall units are ideal for holding appliances and accessories, pull-out tall units, bases and drawers, for containing the pantry and much more.
Corner modular kitchens: a versatile choice with an always original charm
The corner kitchen is the ideal configuration for furnishing two adjacent walls, that is, with an L-shaped arrangement in both narrow rooms and large open spaces. In other words, this is the optimal “classic” composition for small rooms, as it is possible to make the most of the corner space to create solutions that are first of all functional but at the same time aesthetically of great visual impact.
The kitchen is one of the most important and lived-in rooms in the house and is the place to get together with your family and friends, and for this reason it must be functional, welcoming and pleasant so that social life can spend there in the best conditions without any unexpected events. the kitchen can interrupt conviviality.
The corner modular kitchens allow maximum freedom of composition of the various modules according to your personal space requirements and your aesthetic taste.
Choosing a modular kitchen means making the most of your space in the kitchen by following your personality and your lifestyle.
Before buying a kitchen it is necessary to consider some important precautions, according to the available space it will be necessary to take into account factors such as the structure, location of any gas and water connections, appliances, the hob and sink and wall units, in in order to make movement in the kitchen easier.
So the whole set must first be designed in a targeted and accurate way to avoid unpleasant surprises afterwards with further waste of money.
Corner modular kitchens: some reasons for choosing this type
Before choosing the furniture for a corner kitchen, it is essential to carefully consider where both the water and gas pipes are located so that they can be easily connected, thus avoiding unnecessarily buying, for example, a kitchen with corner hob and then not having the possibility to connect the cookers because the systems are placed elsewhere, with an obvious waste of money and time.
As mentioned above, one of the main reasons that leads to the choice of a corner kitchen is when the available space is limited.
Corners are often neglected areas due to the simple fact that the construction and assembly of the base units and wall units is more difficult, but contrary to what one might believe, corner kitchens perform at their best precisely to take advantage of these spaces.
With this typology it is in fact possible to find the right compromise between the functionality of having the main appliances and their ergonomic organization through the sink, countertop, hob, wall units, etc., without however having to give up the fact of having a aesthetically pleasing cuisine according to one's taste.
Corner modular kitchens are able to perfectly combine versatility and functionality with the style that best reflects personal taste, in fact this typology offers the possibility of composing the modules that best suit the space of your kitchen as desired and at the same time choosing between a wide range of styles with colors and materials of various kinds and qualities.
Thanks to their versatility, corner kitchens adapt perfectly even in very large spaces where, for example, a solution with a great visual impact is to develop the kitchen around the center of the room or environment, that is, with development that "revolves" around in the center.
Our online store offers a wide range of corner modular kitchen solutions for different needs, compositions made with captivating looks and with combinations of quality materials and trendy colors at really affordable prices.
Also on our site samitech.it you can find and evaluate other types of kitchens such as:modern modular kitchens,modular kitchens in melamine,modular kitchens in polymer,modular kitchens in melamine.
How to choose your kitchen
When furnishing the house, the purchase between the various corner modular kitchens is not as simple as it may seem at first sight, but some important aspects must be considered that determine the overall quality.
In fact, the kitchen is certainly the environment that is put to the most severe test every day in terms of wear and tear because environmental factors are created in it such as heat, humidity and various vapors emitted by the various appliances that determine its duration and efficiency.
Here are some tips to refer to when choosing the kitchen:
- First of all, the choice should possibly be oriented towards respecting the general furnishing style of the house, avoiding possibly improbable combinations with the furnishing of the other rooms of the house.
- know the materials with which the panels of the structure are built, an important factor that based on the choice determines the quality and consequently the price.
About 90% of the kitchens sold have a structure of melamine panels or chipboard panels covered in melamine, and then go up in quality and prices for solid wood kitchens.
- Know the quality of the mechanical parts such as the hinges of the doors, the guides for the drawers or the arms for the wall units. Excellent quality materials of the mechanical parts allow easy opening, closing or sliding of the various drawers and baskets even in conditions of maximum load, and which are robust and durable over time.
- The work surface (top): it is the most stressed part of the kitchen on which all types of food and liquids are processed and overturned. The choice of materials for this important element must be taken into consideration such as water repellency to liquids, resistance to shocks, scratches and abrasions, functionality in daily use. Materials that are hygienic and easily washable and finally that are aesthetically beautiful but always consistent with the furnishing style of the kitchen should be preferred.
- The most used materials for kitchen tops are various: laminates among the most versatile and used for their quality / price ratio, inHPL (High Pressure Laminate) also with a good quality / price ratio, to then go up to technological sintered ceramic materials combined with quartz such as Dekton with characteristics equal to those in stone, or the most innovative and recent polymerized resin-acrylic materials cold like Fenix, or stainless steel top very suitable for modern kitchens for the minimal look, up to the infamous and refined stone materials such as marble, granite and quartz which, although they are hygienic and sophisticated, require careful care to maintain them their superior charm and budget.
- Evaluate the material with which the doors and drawers are made and then compare the different types such as lacquer (glossy or matt), solid wood-veneered wood, laminate and glass.
- The choice of household appliances should be evaluated for the quality of the materials with which they are built and for their energy class, i.e. the level of energy savings with which each individual appliance has been designed, appliances not lower than Class A are to be preferred. various types of appliances should be chosen according to how we want our kitchen to be organized and which ones should be indispensable and which models are aesthetically more in tune with the rest of the furniture.
How to make the most of the corner with corner modular kitchens
One of the peculiarities of this type of kitchen is certainly the possibility of having modules available that allow you to use the corner spaces in the best way and with different solutions according to functional and aesthetic needs, including:
- Thecorner bases with accessories: traditionally, classic corner modular kitchens, i.e. kitchens with a 45 ° base place all the elements on two adjacent walls and for their practicality they can be equipped with elements designed specifically to take advantage of all the available space:baskets,drawersAndremovable basketsthat by turning out all the objects contained inside come out with great ease, taking up very little space.
In modern corner kitchens there are other pieces of furniture which, despite being placed along one wall or the other, combine to form the corner when combined with other bases. The corner bases form a right angle in the composition, which is why they prevent the installation of an oven under the kitchen top, but provide a series of effective proposals in particularly useful interior equipment.
In general, when spaces are very small, furniture with drawers or doors that would be difficult to open in a corner space are not recommended. In addition, for example, you can insert a folding or extendable table, so as to be able to change the layout of the space and furniture on the spot.
It is also advisable to avoid weighing down the environment and spaces, perhaps opting for wall units, shelves, open shelves, shelves where you can store cookware and various accessories and make use of rods and hooks to hang kitchen utensils.
- Therecorner columnit is the optimal solution when there is the need to exploit the space in height. This is a very suitable composition in modern corner kitchens as the pantry column is located in the corner also equipped with comfortable swivel baskets to have the tools always at hand at all times.
- Sinkor thecorner hobare two other valid solutions that are very advantageous in the case of very small kitchens as it is thus possible to exploit a part of the worktop that otherwise would not be used for cooking but only for storing objects.
To make the most of the available space, for example, it may be necessary to choose a sink with one basin instead of two basins and instead of the second put a drainer.
As for the corner hob, the choice is with its placement in the 45 ° corner with the hood above for the extraction of fumes and with the sink immediately next to it to limit movements when cooking; or the most functional location with the hob on one wall and near the sink on the adjacent wall.
Not just corner kitchens for small spaces
- Open spaceit is a very popular and requested solution where the kitchen, dining room and living room areblendall in the same room. In this way, a corner of the room is occupied with a modular kitchen that allows you to leave the opposite corner available to position the table and chairs and thus create the dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
On the other hand, when enough space is available, custom-made corner kitchens with island or peninsula can be considered, which in addition to being very functional have an undoubtedly very scenographic aesthetic impact:
- Kitchens with island: larger spaces allowing great freedom of movement and allowing cooking in the center of the kitchen facing the surrounding environment. The island can generally have various functions: either that of housing a sink and hob, or it can be used only as a countertop for food processing.
- Kitchens with peninsula: this type of configurations are the most suitable in modern environments to accommodate the layout of the living room and kitchen in a single open space. Therefore, the kitchen that also becomes a living room separates the living room from the cooking area and appliances in the same room, without the need to separate the walls or other dividing furniture. In the corner modular kitchens, the peninsula can become a dining table, or a hob and washing area, rather than a worktop.
The trendy colors and materials of modern corner modular kitchens
The modern style has as its main characteristics the essentiality and linearity of the most recent compositions in the combination of shapes with colors, giving the environment elegance, contemporaneity and great breadth in the management of kitchen spaces and overall throughout the house.
The modern corner modular kitchens have a wide variety of colors, finishes and innovative materials that facilitate their management and cleaning; laminate and lacquer are the ideal solutions as they do not need the same care as solid wood.
The modern style can range from glossy to matte rather than metallic finishes. In this style of cooking, the imagination can range.
The same thing goes for colors and shapes, the strong point of modern kitchens, ranging from bright ones with shades from blue to red to shades of gray, brown and green.
One of the most popular recent trends is the glass on the table top, a material that gives the observer lightness, light and refinement.
Among the recent trends are the modular kitchens in melamine material (belonging to the family of melamine panels), made up of chipboard panels covered, on one or both sides, with thin sheets of paper soaked in melamine resin.
This material has excellent properties of resistance to humidity, infiltrations, scratches, stains, and above all it is economical and versatile.