Manila room, wardrobe with sliding doors in blond walnut, silver metal
Fixed composition bedroom, made with ennobled or lacquered materials in MDF.
Manila chamber components:
- Wardrobe x1 H-245, 2 sliding PROFILE doors L-120, blond walnut finish, silver metal.
- DUO nightstand x2, 2 drawers, blond walnut finish, silver metal.
-Duo chest of drawers x1, 3 drawers, blond walnut finish, silver metal.
-REFLEX x1 bed for 160x190 slatted base, slatted base excluded, blond Walnut finish.
- WINDOW mirror x1.
• Panels - In class E1 wood particles, thicknesses 14 - 18 - 25mm, covered with high quality scratch-resistant melamine paper, printed in several finishes.
• Edges - In thermoplastic material, thickness 0.3 - 1 mm. Back Panels - In woody fiber class E1, 2.8 mm thick.
• Drawers - Bottom in wood fiber, class E1, thickness 2.8 - 3 mm. - Side panels in wood particles class E1, thickness 12 mm, coated in PVC. - Metal guides with wheels.
• Panels - Of wood particles, class E1, thickness 18 - 25 mm, covered with high quality scratch-resistant melamine paper, printed in several finishes.
• Edges - In thermoplastic material, thickness 0.3 - 1 mm. Internal and external mirrors - Made of 3mm thick silver glass.
• Paints - In polyester resins, glossy and opaque, applied with a veil and dried with UV rays.
• Decorative - In wood fiber + thicknesses coated with finish paper or varnished paper.
• Hardware - Handles in extruded aluminum and molded thermoplastic material. - Hinges in pressed metal with nickel-plated finish. - Other hardware in stamped metal or in die-cast zamak, finished with the application of high-resistance epoxy paints.
• Interior accessories - Tie rack and trouser hanger made of MDF coated with printed paper in multiple finishes. - Removable side table in extruded metal and thermoplastic materials. -Metal shoe rack with details in thermoplastic material. - Internal tubes in extruded metal. - Internal lighting systems purchased pre-wired in compliance with current legislation.
• Edging - Polyurethane glues / thermo-fusible glues.
• Materials and / or substances that can cause damage to things, man or the environment - None.
• Packaging - The packaging of the product must be disposed of in accordance with the regulations in force in the municipality where the product is unpacked.
Safety warning regarding the use of the product
• Assembly - Assembly must be carried out according to the information in the assembly instructions.
• Positioning - The overturning of the furniture can cause injuries or even fatal therefore the furniture must be permanently fixed to the wall to prevent the risk.
• Fixing accessories are not included as each wall requires a specific fixing accessory. Contact a specialist dealer to identify the suitable fixing system for fixing the furniture on the wall of your choice.
• Maintenance and Disposal - The cleaning of all parts of the furniture must be carried out, in order not to damage the finishes, using specific products, which do not contain acetone, ammonia and solvents or abrasives. At the end of its use cycle, the product must not be disposed of in the environment, but entrusted to the municipal solid urban waste disposal company, for transport to landfills or for possible recovery.
The transport of the packages takes place with a truck suitable for the transport of furniture. The bedroom is shipped to the customer disassembled.
- Imab Group
- Finish-Blonde walnut, Silver metal
- Finish - Blond walnut
- Chest of drawers
- Finish - Blonde walnut, Silver metal
- Bedside table
- Finish - Blonde walnut, Silver metal
Cordialità e professionalità
Divano 2 posti Doria
Tempestività e precisione
Il servizio è pessimo
Monopattino BONGO SERIE Z
Acquisto Bongo serie z off-roa
Veloci, professionali e seri
Gentilissimi servizio perfetto
Monopattino Cecotec Bongo Z
Bongo z off road
Monopattino elettrico bongo z
16 other products in the same category: